Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Monday, January 2, 2012

Cyberbullying? I disagree.

Sorry, I should have published this earlier but I have been busy.

There have been complaints of cyberbullying. First, I don't want complaints sent to Atina because of my posts. Send your complaints to me (atinskirata98@gmail.com) Second, I disagree. I do not think that just because we talk about Christianity on this blog, we bullying you. One definition of cyberbullying is when one is "tormented, threatened, harassed, humiliated, or targeted". Where in this blog have we done the aforementioned things??? Just because we talk about Christianity does not mean that we are cyberbullying, let alone on purpose! If you accidentally went to a Buddhist site, you wouldn't email the writer and say "You're cyberbullying me!" No! You wouldn't! Why is it different here???

Email me if you think you have an answer to this question.


Atin. atinskirata98@gmail.com

3 comments:

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)