Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la

Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la
A wedding picture that I drew for Master Ijaa and Auntie Mesh'la! Congrats Ijaa'vodu and Mesh'la'vodu!

Past Posts

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Jedi padawan

Hiya lakehouse gals! This is atina speaking! I'll only be able to post on the weekends.. But I'll be posting a lot on the weekends! This blog is mainly of me and my Jedi master, master Ijaa (not real name but his pen name)I'll be teaching you step by step on lightsaber forms while my master will be doing other things. Note: while you are doing th moves, please take in mind that you could tear a muscle, break and arm, or loose a limb. Please be aware that being a Jedi is hard work. I also might have some pictures that I drew on this blog. Please feel free to have your Jedi masters (if you have them) as a Jedi Christian, I would love to learn more. The best thing to learn from is from people who have more experence! Padawan skirata signing off for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you are AWESOME!! (which you are)